'Mchele' Drug Overdose. Misery and Pain As Man Undergoes Surgery After Horror Clubbing

'Mchele' Drug Overdose. Misery and Pain As Man Undergoes Surgery After Horror Clubbing

A man in Nairobi is reportedly undergoing post surgical medical care after he was drugged at a popular night club. As narrated by a friend, the last thing he remembers is being in a club in Dagoretti corner. The infamous mchele drug is known to knock out victims after they take their guests home. The guests (mostly women), then steal electronics and household belongings.

Despite numerous cases getting to police, such cases become hard to crack as the victim often cannot remember what transpired.

It is also said that the criminals work in gangs and are rarely caught.

The tweet:


Someone i know was drugged in a club and overdosed on that mchele drug. His work laptop was stolen together with his households. He had to undergo surgery because his internal organs started swelling and bleeding. Stay safe people.

— Mogere (@krissmoo) April 17, 2019

'Mchele' Drug Overdose. Misery and Pain As Man Undergoes Surgery After Horror Clubbing




Send tips, business inquiries and all else to dailyupdateskenya[at]gmail.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.