This Man Cemented His Head Inside A Microwave And Got Stuck

Youtube celebrity with a microwave stuck over his head. PHOTO|  Birmingham Mail WS
A 22 year old man struggling to get a million views on Youtube bit more than he could chew. The prank he attempted went so wrong that his friends had to get help from emergency crews. He was trying to create a mould of his head and he was lucky to survive after it failed.

The Pollyfilla mixture dried way faster than he hoped for and his loyal friends had to push an air tube to his mouth so that he could not suffocate.

When medics were called in, they spent one and a half hour trying to free him.

This Man Cemented His Head Inside A Microwave And Got Stuck
Don't Try This At Home
After struggling without success, they had to seek help from the Technical Rescue for specialist advice.A crew of five specialists used a screwdriver to remove the Pollyfilla close to his head, and finally freed him.
Commander Dakin said: “Taking the microwave apart was tricky, because a lot of it was welded. We video-called our Technical Rescue colleagues for advice and eventually managed to get him unstuck.“He was very relieved when we removed a large chunk of the Polyfilla with a screwdriver, allowing him to breathe more easily. But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so close to his head."
“It took us nearly an hour to free him. All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need.”

The original story appeared on the Birmingham Mail

No comments

Powered by Blogger.